Friday, January 15, 2010

Workshop Title: 5 Toughest Decisions Dealers Face Today

Speaker: Joe Verde


Guaranteed long term success, and more sales in 2010, will be the result of: A Strong Leader, a Clear Plan and the Teamwork to pull it off.

My workshop this year is on Recovery & Growth, “The 5 Toughest Decisions Dealers Face Today”. This session has updated information from my book, A Dealer’s Guide to Recovery & Growth, for 2010. We’ll cover how to assess and improve your management’s Leadership effectiveness, so you can plan your growth and develop better teamwork that we all know is so crucial to your success in today’s challenging market.

So I can address your specific concerns in this special session, please comment below and let me know which of these three topics is most important in your dealership today.

1. Putting more high quality traffic on the lot each month.

2. Selling more used vehicles faster, with higher gross profits.

3. Developing our management team to become better leaders, trainers and coaches.

I look forward to seeing you at the convention!

My workshop speaking times:

Friday, 3:15 pm #305 A & B
Saturday, 11:00 am #307 A
Sunday, 1:00 pm #203 A-C
Monday, 10:30 am #307 A

Our booth #2443.

Click here; http://www.joeverde.com/Site/NADA10/Index.html

for more information on my convention workshop and to get a free copy of my new book, A Dealer’s Guide To Recovery & Growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment